In 2001 several Indian families in Cincinnati started meeting once a month for Satsang for chanting of Ganapathi Adharva Seersham, Vishnu Sahasra Namam, Lakshmi Ashtottaram, Devi Stotram, Hanuman Chalisa, Bhajans and concluding with Baba Arathi.
- On Feb 19th, 2005 the group decided to meet once every week, on Saturdays. As this group size grew, need for a common place of worship was felt.
- On May 21st, 2010 Articles of registration were filed with the State of Ohio to register “Sri Saibaba Temple of Greater Cincinnati” as a Hindu religious non-profit organization.
- On Dec 11th, 2010 Grand opening ceremony and prathista was held at 9405 Columbus Cincinnati Road, West Chester as a temporary temple.
- On Jun 12th, 2013 New temple site 723 Western Row Rd Mason OH was purchased.
- On Feb 13th, 2014 a festive gruhapravesh ceremony was held to inaugurate the new temple.
- On Nov 6th, 2016 Baba idol Prana Prathista was held.
Upcoming Events in Addition to Weekly services
- October Saturday 12th 6:30 PM Satyanarayana Vratam
- October Thursday 17th 3:00 PM Karwa Chauth
- October Thursday 17th 7:00 PM Sankashti Chaturthi (Ganesh Abhishekam)
- October Friday 25th 7:00 PM Pradosham – Shiva Abhisekham
- October Saturday 26th 10:00 AM Hanuman Abhisekham
- October Sunday 27th All Day Diwali / Lakshmi Pooja
- October Thursday 31st Nagulachaviti
|8:15 AM||Temple Open|
|8:30 AM||Kakad Aarthi|
|10:00 AM||Baba Paduka Abhishekam|
|12:00 PM||Madhyana Aarthi|
|12:45 PM||Temple Close|
|05:30 PM||Temple Open|
|06:00 PM||Dhoop Aarthi|
|08:30 PM||Shej Aarthi|
|09:00 PM||Temple Close|
|Monday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Shiva Pradosha Abhishekam|
|Tuesday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thursday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Baba Abhishekam|
Constitution & Bylaws, Membership ,Vision
|Srinivasa Devineni||Capital Assets, Inventory & Documentation
|Subrahmanyam Murthy||Finance, Personnel & Legal policies|
|Subbaram (Bhattu) Yaddanapudi||Community Service &, Fundraising|
|Vasantha Vemuri||Youth Engagement, &
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Free Medical Camp – Health Camp held on August 13th was a huge success with around 70 people participating both in Health tests and Health talks. We offered free testing (for BP, Cholesterol and glucose) and free medical consultations.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.