Daily Online Services
8:30AM – Kakad Aarthi
12:00PM – Madhyana Aarthi
6:00PM – Dhoop Aarthi
8:30PM – Shej Aarthi
- Archana – $11
- Abhishekam – $51
- Satyanarayana puja – $51
Temple Hours (for in-person services)
8:30AM – 12.30PM
6:00PM – 9:00PM
(refer to COVID guidelines below for URGENT changes to Temple Operations)
Weekly Online Services
|Mon 7PM||Shiva Abhishekam|
|Tues 7PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thurs 7PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Sat 10AM||Baba Abhishekam|
Pournami Satyanarayana Vrath – Nov 18th
In-person & Virtual Puja sign-ups are available
Sign-up link: Stay tuned….
Venmo/Paypal/Check/Bill payment: https://cincysaitemple.org/donate-2/
NOTE: A humble request to all devotees to adhere Covid-19 Safety guidelines and cooperate with the volunteers enforcing safety guidelines.
Bhogi (Thursday Jan 13) schedule:
8:30AM – Kakad Arti
9.30AM – Ganapathi Puja / Punyahavachanam
9:30AM – Utsava Vigraha Baba – Panchamrutha Abhishekam
11.15AM – Noon – Baba Vishesharchana – Bhogi Pallu Nivedana
NOON – Madhyahna Aarti 12:00
5PM – 6PM – Parents pickup Bhogi pallu in the evening – Shower on Kids for Baba’s blessings
6:00PM – Dhoop Aarti
8:30PM – Shej Aarti
Sankranthi (Friday Jan 14) schedule:
8:30AM – Kakad Aarti
9:30AM – Baba Paduka Abhishekam + Archana
NOON – Madhyahna Aarti
6:00PM – Dhoop Aarti
6.30PM – 8PM – Sai Satcharitra Prayanam
8:30PM – Shej Aarti
Abhishekam & Archana sign-ups: https://tinyurl.com/2p8j7ha3
Please pay any donations online using the following payment options :
Special In-person and Online
Privacy Trees Fundraising
We request you to consider below suggested donation options and support “Privacy Trees” fundraising.
NOTE: Donors name & their special message is engraved and attached to the tree.
Engraved plate 3x5in – max 3 lines that fits on the plate.
Sample engraved messages:
**SAI RESIDES WHERE THERE IS BOUNDLESS FAITH.
OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA**
**IN LOVING MEMORY OF [your family member(s) name] **
Big Trees: $1000/each
Medium Trees: $500/each
Small Trees: $250/each
Sign-up link: https://tinyurl.com/nbup5y8t
Please pay online using the following payment options :
- We request Devotees to Adhere to the COVID guidelines for the Safety of our Priests and other Devotees.
Guidelines for Devotees : shorturl.at/hjvyQ
- This will help us protect the safety of our priests and devotees. Please follow the Social distancing guidelines when visiting the temple, Please ensure to wear Mask during the Visit.
- All In home priest services are cancelled
Nada Upasana – January 22nd 6:30PM – 8PM
Shubha Santosh – Nadopasana Free Heritage Dance Performance
By “Cultural Centre of India”
Featuring Artists: Shubha Santosh
Disciple of Guru: Smt. Padma Chebrolu
Sri Sai Satcharita Pravachanam
By Dr. Ranga Vemuri garu
Every Saturday 4pm-5.30pm (VIRTUAL) (ENGLISH)
Webex link: https://tinyurl.com/2824h7w8
|Dr. Rangasai Brahmamdam||Chairman
Constitution & Bylaws, Membership ,Vision
|Venkat Gannamaraj||Capital Assets, Inventory & Documentation
|Ramesh Pulapaka||Finance, Personnel & Legal policies|
|Vyas Moda||Community Service &, Fundraising|
|Jagan Banda||Youth Engagement, &
2020 Charity Update
- Total donations received $31,903
- Total Spent on Charity Services $33,874
- Expanded the charitable services to reach out to the larger community
- $ 30Kworth of food and supplies were distributed to local food pantries on weekly basis, made an impact on hundreds of needy families since the start of the COVID. (Mason Food Pantry * Kingsmill Food Pantry * Reach out Lakota * Joshua’s Place * Tikka Morrison)
- 3 hospitals served: Food supplied to front line staff at UC Main Hospitals, UC Westchester and Jewish Hospital
- 5000+ masks were stitched by temple volunteers and distributed to 20+ organization
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.