Daily Online Services
8:30AM – Kakad Aarthi
12:00PM – Madhyana Aarthi
6:00PM – Dhoop Aarthi
8:30PM – Shej Aarthi
- Archana – $11
- Abhishekam – $21
- Satyanarayana puja – $51
Temple Hours (for in-person services)
9:30AM – 11.30AM
6:30PM – 8PM
(refer to COVID guidelines below)
Weekly Online Services
|Mon 7PM||Shiva Abhishekam|
|Tues 7PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thurs 7PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Sat 10AM||Baba Abhishekam|
Special In-person and Online
To book Internal & Virtual External
Services ,please call Ravi Choppalli @
(513) 675-3737 (TEXT / IM preferred
Special Puja services link
Weekly Online Santulan Yoga Classes
SSTGC online yoga classes to keep the community “healthy” and “cheerful” during the pandemic.
Over 100 familiies are already enjoying this online experience
Sign-up link: https://tinyurl.com/y6n482px
- We request Devotees to Adhere to the COVID guidelines for the Safety of our Priests and other Devotees.
Guidelines for Devotees : shorturl.at/hjvyQ
- This will help us protect the safety of our priests and devotees. Please follow the Social distancing guidelines when visiting the temple, Please ensure to wear Mask during the Visit.
- All In home priest services are cancelled
2019 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes – BOT | EC | Financial Report | GB Meeting
|Subbaram (Bhattu) Yaddanapudi||Chairman
Constitution & Bylaws, Membership ,Vision
|Venkat Gannamaraj||Capital Assets, Inventory & Documentation
|Rangasai Brahmamdam||Finance, Personnel & Legal policies|
|Shankar Ganti||Community Service &, Fundraising|
|Jagan Banda||Youth Engagement, &
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Free Medical Camp – Health Camp held on August 13th was a huge success with around 70 people participating both in Health tests and Health talks. We offered free testing (for BP, Cholesterol and glucose) and free medical consultations.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.