Baba Mahasamadhi Centennial Celebrations
Naam Jaap – Vishnu Sahasranamam on Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat
Fundraiser Summer Weekend Brunch on 19th May 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Hanuman Jayanthi – Hanuman Chalisa 108 times on 19th May 1:00pm – 5:30pm
Adhika Maas Puja on 2nd June 9:15am – 11:00am
Sai Seva – Annadanam @ Homeless shelter on 2nd June 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Nadopasana – Carnatic Vocal on 2nd Jun 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Sai Kids Carnival on 16th June Noon – 6:30pm
Pravachanam-Samavedam Shanmukha Sharma Garu on 17th June 3:00pm – 6:00pm
|8:15 AM||Temple Open|
|8:30 AM||Kakad Aarthi|
|10:00 AM||Baba Paduka Abhishekam|
|12:00 PM||Madhyana Aarthi|
|12:45 PM||Temple Close|
|05:30 PM||Temple Open|
|06:00 PM||Dhoop Aarthi|
|08:30 PM||Shej Aarthi|
|09:00 PM||Temple Close|
|Monday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Shiva Pradosha Abhishekam|
|Tuesday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thursday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Dr. Ravi Ravinuthala||Chairman & Vision|
|Vasu Devineni||Capital assets, Facilities, Inventory & Temple Records
|Prasad Lalgudi||Bylaws, Elections & Financial planning|
|Subrahmanyam Murthy||Personnel, Legal & HR|
|Vicheta Pemmaraju||Membership,Fundraising & Charity|
|Vasantha Vemuri||Community Engagement, Youth outreach & library development
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Free Medical Camp – Health Camp held on August 13th was a huge success with around 70 people participating both in Health tests and Health talks. We offered free testing (for BP, Cholesterol and glucose) and free medical consultations.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.