Starting July 16th, Thursday- Temple will resume to regular hours of operations (All 7 days – 8:30 AM- 12:30 PM & 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM).Regular Darshan and all 4 Aarti’s are open for Devotees. Devotees must continue to adhere the social distancing guidelines as defined by OH State Government & Temple.
We request Devotees to Adhere to the COVID guidelines for the Safety of our Priests and other Devotees. Guidelines for Devotees : shorturl.at/hjvyQ
Devotees can start booking Virtual External Services . All the services will be performed virtually by priests. To book Service please go to https://cincysaitemple.org/priest-service/
Thank you for your continued support !!
Shravana Masam- Lakshmi Pooja Schedule
7/24 – 6:45 PM 8:15 PM – Kumkum Archana
7/31 – 6:45 PM 8:15 PM – Kumkum Archana
8/7 – 6:45 PM 8:15 PM – Kumkum Archana
8/14 – 6:45 PM 8:15 PM – Kumkum Archana
7/31 – 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Varalakshmi Pooja
Any Devotees interested in sponsoring the Archana or Pooja can sign up using the below Link.
Archana Sponsorship $11
Varalakshmi Pooja Sponsorship $31
|8:15 AM||Temple Open|
|8:30 AM||Kakad Aarthi|
|10:00 AM||Baba Paduka Abhishekam|
|12:00 PM||Madhyana Aarthi|
|12:45 PM||Temple Close|
|05:30 PM||Temple Open|
|06:00 PM||Dhoop Aarthi|
|08:30 PM||Shej Aarthi|
|09:00 PM||Temple Close|
|Monday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Shiva Pradosha Abhishekam|
|Tuesday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thursday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Baba Abhishekam|
Constitution & Bylaws, Membership ,Vision
|Srinivasa Devineni||Capital Assets, Inventory & Documentation
|Rangasai Brahmamdam||Finance, Personnel & Legal policies|
|Subbaram (Bhattu) Yaddanapudi||Community Service &, Fundraising|
|Vasantha Vemuri||Youth Engagement, &
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Free Medical Camp – Health Camp held on August 13th was a huge success with around 70 people participating both in Health tests and Health talks. We offered free testing (for BP, Cholesterol and glucose) and free medical consultations.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.