Updated Temple Hours effective 11/19 – Due to raising concerns of the COVID cases and for the safety of our priests and devotees, Temple will be open for Darshan all 7 days from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM and will be closed for rest of the day. The changes are effective starting 11/19 (Thursday) until further notice.
Devotees MUST wear a mask before entering the temple and shall follow the social distancing guidelines as defined by OH State Government & Temple. Guidelines for Devotees : shorturl.at/hjvyQ
Devotees can start booking Virtual External Services . To book Servichttps://cincysaitemple.org/priest-servicee please go to https://cincysaitemple.org/priest-service/
Thank you for your continued support !!
|8:15 AM||Temple Open|
|8:30 AM||Kakad Aarthi|
|10:00 AM||Baba Paduka Abhishekam|
|12:00 PM||Madhyana Aarthi|
|12:45 PM||Temple Close|
|05:30 PM||Temple Open|
|06:00 PM||Dhoop Aarthi|
|08:30 PM||Shej Aarthi|
|09:00 PM||Temple Close|
|Monday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Shiva Pradosha Abhishekam|
|Tuesday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thursday 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Baba Abhishekam|
2019 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes – BOT | EC | Financial Report | GB Meeting
Constitution & Bylaws, Membership ,Vision
|Srinivasa Devineni||Capital Assets, Inventory & Documentation
|Rangasai Brahmamdam||Finance, Personnel & Legal policies|
|Subbaram (Bhattu) Yaddanapudi||Community Service &, Fundraising|
|Vasantha Vemuri||Youth Engagement, &
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Free Medical Camp – Health Camp held on August 13th was a huge success with around 70 people participating both in Health tests and Health talks. We offered free testing (for BP, Cholesterol and glucose) and free medical consultations.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.