Daily Online Services
8:30AM – Kakad Aarthi
12:00PM – Madhyana Aarthi
6:00PM – Dhoop Aarthi
8:30PM – Shej Aarthi
- Archana – $11
- Abhishekam – $21
- Satyanarayana puja – $51
Temple Hours (for in-person services)
8:30AM – 12.30PM
6:00PM – 9PM
(refer to COVID guidelines below)
Weekly Online Services
|Mon 7PM||Shiva Abhishekam|
|Tues 7PM||Hanuman Chalisa|
|Thurs 7PM||Baba Abhishekam|
|Sat 10AM||Baba Abhishekam|
Karwa Chauth 2021 – Saturday, 23rd October
We cordially invite you and your family to join us in celebrating Karwa Chauth and seek Baba blessings.
Please pay any donations online using the following payment options :
Special In-person and Online
Privacy Trees Fundraising
We request you to consider below suggested donation options and support “Privacy Trees” fundraising.
NOTE: Donors name & their special message is engraved and attached to the tree.
Engraved plate 3x5in – max 3 lines that fits on the plate.
Sample engraved messages:
**SAI RESIDES WHERE THERE IS BOUNDLESS FAITH.
OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA**
**IN LOVING MEMORY OF [your family member(s) name] **
Big Trees: $1000/each
Medium Trees: $500/each
Small Trees: $250/each
Sign-up link: https://tinyurl.com/nbup5y8t
Please pay online using the following payment options :
- We request Devotees to Adhere to the COVID guidelines for the Safety of our Priests and other Devotees.
Guidelines for Devotees : shorturl.at/hjvyQ
- This will help us protect the safety of our priests and devotees. Please follow the Social distancing guidelines when visiting the temple, Please ensure to wear Mask during the Visit.
- All In home priest services are cancelled
Sri Sai Satcharita Pravachanam
By Dr. Ranga Vemuri garu
Every Saturday 4pm-5.30pm (VIRTUAL) (ENGLISH)
Webex link: https://tinyurl.com/2824h7w8
|Subbaram (Bhattu) Yaddanapudi||Chairman
Constitution & Bylaws, Membership ,Vision
|Venkat Gannamaraj||Capital Assets, Inventory & Documentation
|Rangasai Brahmamdam||Finance, Personnel & Legal policies|
|Shankar Ganti||Community Service &, Fundraising|
|Jagan Banda||Youth Engagement, &
2020 Charity Update
- Total donations received $31,903
- Total Spent on Charity Services $33,874
- Expanded the charitable services to reach out to the larger community
- $ 30Kworth of food and supplies were distributed to local food pantries on weekly basis, made an impact on hundreds of needy families since the start of the COVID. (Mason Food Pantry * Kingsmill Food Pantry * Reach out Lakota * Joshua’s Place * Tikka Morrison)
- 3 hospitals served: Food supplied to front line staff at UC Main Hospitals, UC Westchester and Jewish Hospital
- 5000+ masks were stitched by temple volunteers and distributed to 20+ organization
- Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
- Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
- Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.